Friday, January 12, 2007

Mazel Tovs all around

Went to another wedding last night.
Two in two weeks – that’s a lot for me and my (still) achy body ;-)
This one was also a Shidduch – great to see the system working. I also went to a L’Chaim this past week of a couple that went about it the “other” way – they met at an event and he asked her out.

Shocking, I know.

So, at this wedding last night, they had…wait for it…

MIXED SEATING!!!

And you know what, I think it’s a good idea.
Because it was mixed seating, I had the opportunity to speak to a nice young lady who I wouldn’t have heard about otherwise. Whether anything ever happens between anyone at the wedding last night, it’s just seems to be a good opportunity for all involved. Everyone looks nice, is in a good mood, and has marriage on their minds. Sounds like a great time to talk to girls.

I think I want to restructure my Halacha/Hashkafa argument, but we’ll save that for the weekend.

Good Shabbos to all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

First time reading your blog but I agree. I think seperate seatings at weddings is ludicrous.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home